Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This summer I read a book called the "The Hobbit" by J.R R Token. The story si about this hobbit named hobbit Bilo and takes place in Middle Earth,. Bilo is  a scaredy-cat and just wants to stay home and their is also the friends who help him thought out the adventure their is Gandalf the wizard who is the most  powerful in the group but when he is most needed he disappears then the are the dwarfs Fili and Kili the youngest but the fastest and the ones that can see the farthest then their is Oakenshield who is the laziest of them all. there  are also many more but is they all come together to defeat the dragon smug and became heroes. The most important ideal taken from this story with me is that even the smallest creatures can do the mightiest things.

2 comments:

  1. Nick, you have a really good summary. My dad has been trying to get me to read The Hobbit for a long time. Maybe I will finally read it. Also I think that there is a movie coming out for this book.
    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, I really love your summary for this book. My dad loves this book and really wants me to read it maybe I will.
    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete